Wednesday, November 7, 2012

24 Hours of Offers

I'm back! Hopefully.

You see, I've been on a forced hiatus due to technical issues. My internet connection decided it wanted to compete with a piece of string to see which one could provide the highest bandwidth - the piece of string won.

After weeks of teeth gnashing, banging my head against a wall and sacrificing to the technological gods, the ADSL line finally got fixed. Unfortunately my woes continue since my ISP decided to move to a new backhaul provider and saying they are having some teething problems would be a very, very kind way of putting it.

Now if your eyes haven't glazed over yet, here's some exciting news.



The Book Depository is holding another '24 hours of offers' sale on Thursday, 8th November from 12:00 GMT. Each hour will see a new book being put on offer. You might be able to get great deals on some early Christmas shopping, so be sure not to miss out.

You can find more details over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment