Sunday, December 12, 2021

New Arrivals: Black Friday & Cyber Monday Book Haul

While I haven't been able to read much over the last two months I went just a little crazy during the recent Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales from Reader's Warehouse. Who could resist a 50% discount on books? Definitely not me. At this stage I've pretty much exhausted the entire sci-fi and fantasy section on Reader's Warehouse's site.

I ended up blowing the last of my book budget and ordered a total of 37 books. This is quite possibly my biggest book haul yet. The photo doesn't quite capture how precariously high the stacks were, they were in serious danger of toppling before I got a chance to take the picture.

Stack of 37 SFF books

There should be some seriously good reading amongst these. I'm particularly excited for From a Certain Point of View, The Minders, 10,000 Light-years from Home, Arrival and the Thrawn Trilogy.

Now I just need to find the time to get to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment