Saturday, November 19, 2016

The Cover Conundrum

While I'm struggling to get some reviews written here's another devious little challenge for you. Can you identify these science fiction novels based on their covers? Well, parts of their them...

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

***

It seems the challenge might have been a tad too devious. Most people managed to identify two of the covers, but the rest remained a mystery. Now the time has finally come for the answers to be be revealed.
  1. Stranger in a Strange Land - Robert Heinlein
  2. The Time Ships - Stephen Baxter
  3. 2001 A Space Odyssey - Arthur C. Clarke
  4. Nemesis - Isaac Asimov
  5. Use of Weapons - Iain M. Banks
  6. Wild Seed - Octavia E. Butler
  7. Ancillary Justice - Ann Leckie


5 comments:

  1. I think #1 is Stranger In A Strange Land, and #7 is Ancillary Justice? The rest, I have absolutely no clue about. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to guess the same thing as well for #1, and um... the rest... I'm currently uncertain as well.

      Delete
    2. Same guesses here for #1 and #7. They were easier to guess.

      Delete
  2. 1 is Stranger in a strange Land, pretty sure. 3 is 2001: A Space Odyssey. 7 I agree is Ancillary Justice. The rest... I'm clueless too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 seems to be an Iain M. Banks book. 6 is ringing a bell as well.

    ReplyDelete