Thursday, January 5, 2023

Science Fiction Invaders Challenge: The Final Results

The final results for the Science Fiction Invaders reading challenge are in. I've tallied all the points from participants who submitted their scores to be featured on the leaderboard and I was blown away by the truly impressive scores!

The overall high score goes to @bflobookgeek with a staggering 596,500 points!!! Second place goes to Jayelsea with a score of 364,00 points and third place to myself (I didn't cheat, I promise!).

Congratulations, and a huge thank you to everyone who participated. I hope you all had fun expanding your science fiction horizons.

In 2023 the challenge is going to be bigger and better. We are tackling the entire speculative fiction realm in the Speculative Fiction Invaders challenge. All speculative fiction genres count, so if you are a fan of fantasy, horror, science fiction and everything in between then this will be the reading challenge for you.

Want to join in? Find out everything you need to know about the Speculative Fiction Invasion Reading challenge. Prepare to blast off. The universe needs you!

No comments:

Post a Comment