Friday, February 24, 2017

New Arrivals: More glorious books!

This past week has definitely been a week for the books in more ways than one. It has been a tough week at work. Each time I felt at my lowest, as if by magic, I would receive these parcels laden with books. We all know that it's impossible to be sad when there are new books to be read.

The first two parcels to arrive contained two orders I had placed at some local online stores.



FOR REVIEW:

I was also fortunate enough to receive not one, but two parcels filled with review copies.

First up from Pan Macmillan SA I received a copy of The Bear and the Serpent by Adrian Tchaikovsky and Fierce Gods by Col Buchanan. Since these are later books in a series I first need to track down the rest before I will be able to review them.


And the amazing folks at Jonathan Ball Publishers ended my week off with this glorious collection of books. I walked around the entire day with a huge grin on my face.


The titles included are Arcanum Unbounded by Brandon Sanderson, The Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington, The Blood Mirror by Brent Weeks and Chaos Mage by Stephen Aryan.

Now one question remains - what do I read first?



No comments:

Post a Comment