Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Arrivals II

I've been stuck in a reading slump lately. It's not that I'm not reading, I am, but I just can't get myself to the point of being able to write any coherent reviews. Until I get my reviewing mojo back I'm busy trying to catch up on my rather large TBR pile. Hopefully a good dose of 'just for fun' reading will remedy the problem.

At least I got some awesome books during the last week which always manages to gladden my book addict heart.

Books bought


The Fall by Guillermo Del Toro & Chuck Hogan
Vortex by Robert Charles Wilson
Germline and Exogene by T.C. McCarthy

For Review


For review I received Elves: Rise of the TaiGethen by James Barclay from Jonathan Ball Publishers. This is the second book in the Elves series so I'll need to catch up on the first, Elves: Once Walked with Gods before I can get to this one. Thanks Andrea for sending me the review copy!

And finally I also got an ARC of Switched by Amanda Hocking from Pan Macmillan SA. I'm not sure if I'll be reviewing it since it's far outside my normal genre preferences, but I might just give it a go anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Yea Switched is a bit far out of your genre but you never know you might like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so sure about the liking part, but every book deserves a chance.

      Delete