Monday, July 2, 2018

New Arrivals: The Late Edition

Even though the blog has been on an involuntary hiatus for the last month and a half (damn you reading slumps and work stress!) I still kept acquiring books. Although I might have shared some of these on Twitter I never got round to doing a proper post on the blog. So here are the latest (and some late!) additions to my shelves.

Way back in April I ordered these from Reader's Warehouse. I've read the Witcher short stories and want to try out the rest of the novels. These were going for about half of the normal retail prices so I HAD to pick them up. I also want to try out some more of Jim Butcher's work and a new series sounded like a good place to start.



For Review

I have also been fortunate enough to receive some books for review.

From Jonathan Ball Publishers I received these amazing books. I'm not sure where to start. They all looks so good.



***
And to finish things off, I squeed aloud when I received this package from Pan Macmillan SA. The arrival of the latest Neal Asher at your doorstep is an instant antidote to the most dreadful of weeks!


A HUGE thank you to the publishers for the review copies. Now I have to figure out where to start. Outsider or The Soldier? Tough choice...

Reviews should be up soon*!

*Soon-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment