Monday, May 14, 2012

The Diablo III Hiatus


The time has finally come. Evil is back and hordes of hellspawn once again ravage the lands. I must heed the call to arms. It is with a heavy heart that I abandon my beloved tomes and the safety of my sanctuary, but evil cannot be allowed to go unopposed.

I will stand! I will fight! I will triumph!

Fear not, though my journey will be fraught with dangers I will return...


***

If all goes to plans I should have my copy of Diablo III in my hands by Tuesday evening. I've been waiting for this release for ages and I can't believe that it's finally here. *Does happy dance*

Unfortunately this means that I will most likely be neglecting the blog (and my reading) for quite some time, so don't be alarmed if you spot a cobweb or two. Things should return to normal once I get Diablo III out of my system.

1 comment: