Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New books!



My first package of books ordered from the Exclusive Books Flash Mob Fire Sale.  I'm still waiting for my previous order to arrive but Exclusive Books are apparently working on it.

It seems I'm not the only one experiencing some problems.  Exclusive Books have underestimated the popularity of their sales and have have put future Fire Sales on hold indefinitely.  Hopefully they will be able to sort things out quickly since the Fire Sales were an EXCELLENT idea and I'm sure they gained lots of customers due to the sale.  It would be really be terrible if they don't revive the sale in the future.

Now back to the books.  I think the photo speaks for itself, but for the photographically challenged amongst you the titles I got was:

  • Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett
  • A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson
  • blueeyedboy - Joanne Harris
All those for the price of what a normal paperback normally goes for!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Pratchett but am put off Unseen Academicals by the fact its about football, which I cant stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Unseen Academicals isn't one of Pratchett's best. It was a reasonably fun read, but felt a bit too forced at times.

    ReplyDelete